Apartment fire in Lafayette Square blamed on space heaters

BY :11

Apartment fire in Lafayette Square blamed on space heaters

ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Three families were displaced by a fire Friday near Carroll and Dolman streets in the Lafayette Square neighborhood. Investigators with the St. Louis Fire Department said two space heaters caused the blaze. “We can’t reiterate the importance of space heater safety. Unfortunately, the space heaters came into contact or were too close to combustibles,” said St. Louis Fire Captain Garon Mosby. “The bed caught fire and mom was in the next room and heard screams from […]

2018.01.13. 03:30 BY :11

Related news

The latest morning news, breaking last 24 hours report from around the world.

Contact us

Gnews World Media

Hungary, Budapest, 1173

(+36) 905-7660

info(at)morning24.world

Back to Top