Celebrity Photographers Mario Testino and Bruce Weber Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Male Models
Photographers Mario Testino and Bruce Weber have been accused of sexual harassment by dozens of male assistants and models, according to a new exposé from The New York Times.
According to the Times, the detailed allegations of sexual harassment against Testino include unwanted sexual advances, groping and masturbation.
Testino is favorite photographer of celebrities, and the 63-year-old recently shot Serena Williams’ February Vogue cover. He has also done photo shoots for Prince William and Princess Kate (including their 2010 engagement portrait) as well as the late Princess Diana.
In one of the allegations, Hugo Tillman — a former assistant of Testino’s — told the Times that he began working as a freelance assistant for the famous photographer in 1996, shortly after he graduated from college, saying he “really looked up to” the famed photographer.
Tillman — who later moved to Paris to work full time as one of Testino’s assistants — claimed he “was often made to feel uncomfortable on shoots” and was asked
2018.01.13. 20:47 BY People.com :8
- Last update: 45 min ago
Republican Rep. Patrick Meehan of Pennsylvania, who has investigated sexual misconduct claims as part of the House Ethics Committee, was removed after a report on his own alleged sexual misconduct. [...]
OGDEN, Utah (AP) - Ryan Richardson tallied 17 points, five rebounds and five assists and Ricky Nelson scored 17 on 5-of-6 shooting from the floor and free-throw line as Weber State slipped past Portland State 82-79 on Saturday night. Jerrick Harding added 14 points for the Wildcats (12-7, 5-2 Big [...]
Testino, 63, had been brought in to ‘guide the look’ of the new Annabel’s in London’s Mayfair, which is due to open in a matter of weeks following a £55 million renovation. [...]
House Speaker Paul Ryan removed Rep. Patrick Meehan from the House Ethics Committee on Saturday following a news report that the Pennsylvania Republican used thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to settle a sexual misconduct complaint against him by a former aide. [...]
Gold Logie winning actor Craig McLachlan will fight the claims of sexual misconduct against him saying his career has been "annihilated" by the... [...]
GOP Rep. Patrick Meehan used taxpayer money to settle a misconduct complaint from a former aide to whom the congressmen repeatedly expressed his romantic desires, The New York Times reported. When the aide became romantically involved with someone outside of work, Meehan reportedly became angry.Meehan's office said he denies the [...]
Representative Patrick Meehan, the Pennsylvania Republican who has been heavily involved the fight against sexual harassment on Capitol Hill, allegedly used taxpayer money to settle his own sexual misconduct case with a former aide last year, New York Times reports. Meehan, who is married with three children, allegedly...More » [...]
Amy Schumer, Amber Tamblyn, Laura Benanti, Halsey, Padma Lakshmi, Whoopi Goldberg, and more joined millions of women (and men) across the world for a second year of the Women’s March.What began as a simple Facebook invitation to protest the election of president Donald Trump has become that and a whole lot more, with this year’s march also standing [...]
The Deichtorhallen Hall for Contemporary Art in Germany, has canceled a planned October retrospective on the disgraced fotog’s work. [...]
Watch VideoA bill introduced this week in the House of Representatives is aimed at changing how sexual misconduct complaints are handled, and it includes a requirement that lawmakers pay out settlements themselves.A string of sexual harassment reports involving four House members revealed nearly $200,000 of taxpayer money had been used to settle [...]
On the anniversary of Trump's Inauguration, and with the rise of the #MeToo movement against sexual misconduct, hundreds of thousands take to the streets nationwide [...]
Earlier this month, Michael Douglas did an unusual thing for an actor in the midst of the #MeToo movement: He gave an interview to preemptively deny any sexual-misconduct allegations potentially lodged against him in the future. “I had the choice of waiting for a story to come out, one that...More [...]
NEW YORK (AP) — Across the globe, people are hitting the streets on the one-year anniversary of President Donald Trump’s inauguration, marching against his policies and in support of the #MeToo movement against sexual assault and harassment. A protest in New York was among more than 200 such actions planned [...]
As thousands take to the streets this weekend for women’s marches across the country, leaders of the Sacramento-based “We Said Enough” campaign are unveiling a tech app to help victims of sexual harassment report workplace abuse across the nation, no matter their location or industry. The nonprofit... [...]
Bruce Arians said the 2018 draft class might have the best group of quarterbacks in 20 years. At the top of his list is Mayfield. [...]
PHILADELPHIA — More than three months since the U.S. national soccer team’s failure to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, Bruce Arena on Friday reflected on a campaign that he oversaw last year and ultimately faltered at a little stadium in a small town on a Caribbean island. Speaking at [...]
A former employee of Michael Douglas has accused the Hollywood megastar of sexual harassment and misconduct in her presence, charges the Oscar-winning actor... [...]
Bruce Arians, who retired from coaching on January 1, has said he'd be interesting in television or radio in order to stay connected to football -- including replacing Jon Gruden on "Monday Night Football." [...]
Veteran action flick superstar and celebrity property gossip column staple Bruce Willis listed his suburban mcmansion-sized duplex apartment on two lower floors of a distinguished, full-service Neo-Renaissance-style pre-war apartment house on New York City’s Central Park West at $17.75 million. The smooth-pated 60-something-year-old “Die Hard” star, with a handful of [...]
Filed under: Entertainment, Celebrity, Celebrity NewsCatherine Zeta-Jones continues to support Michael Douglas even after his accuser spoke out in an article published by The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday and in a later interview on the Today show.Read more... Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments [...]